Stygian stones suck

Or if your build can’t do T7s, which judging on posts I’ve seen seems to be fairly common even for otherwise good builds.

Case in point I’ve now maxed MW on one of mine and can do pit 102ish without too much trouble. T7 horde I’m scraping by the first few waves and have yet to clear one. They’re just not worth the effort for me.

1 Like

use something that auto target everything with 1 button

aka LS sorc

i hold down my right click with a macro, and i start watching news on second monitor

1 Like

Hardly getting any in T7’s now even with spending1000 aether. I get about 4 every T8 run but I really hate the trade-off on other mats as with my poorish Fractured Winterglass and mediocre staff, I usually average only 600-700 aether on T8’s. I would prefer to run my Andariel’s Rogue but it seems cursed to never get anything good on either Hordes or Tormented Bosses.

really? I saw them in PTR

Did you go to a Tormented Boss in the PTR? They didn’t require the stygian stones at all.

Granted they also took away the normal versions of these bosses too though.

1 Like

Yes they will still exist, but you will be able to summon bosses without them on any difficulty. So they will be sold for a couple of gold.

1 Like