Stuck UNTAMED THICKET FREEZING WHEN TRYING TO ENTER

Keeps Freezing once you try to Enter.
PS4
Act 2
Barb Level 32
Tried going up and down WT level in menu and at City doesn’t work
Resetting game Console Modem doesn’t help…
This is a main Questioned and if people get stuck here that’s Realllllyyyyy Bad. You guys need to Hotfix it asap as it is Hindering some players from progressing.

1 Like

same on xbox man… this has been happening since like midnight

yep got the same Issue on PS5 cant progress in story cause of that gotta do side quest while they figure this one out i guess…

Happening to me on PS4 lvl 29 barb, full restart didn’t fix

1 Like

i thought it was jsut my xbox but yeah happening to me too

Same here on PS5. Three times it’s frozen the game now.

Yup, freezing on entry to Untamed Thicket multiple attempts and console restarts. Lvl 28. Xbox Series S.

I guess I’ll take a break and try again later.

I was able to get past it after doing a couple side quests and not rushing to enter. Sat outside the entrance until the dust settles and then was able to get in without freezing the game.

Guess it’s a bad loading issue

1 Like

This worked for me too

One workaround I found was to have a party member on PC enter the Untamed Thicket, and then TP to them using their portal in Kyovashad

You guys going to fix this or just keep having it as an issue?? Continues to be a problem on Xbox

1 Like

Im having the same issue as well level 29 necromancer on ps4

Ps4 untamed thicket freezing up 2

Level 27 druid on Xbox 1 X same issue. Tried clearing cache. Tried teleporting away and walkijg back. Tried clearing all skills so i had no companions when attempting to enter, nothing has worked so far. Please fix soon Blizzard

PS5 having this issue as well

Same here. I was about to report it myself. PS5

Having same issue… level 31 barb… ps4 everytime the game freezes in story mode for untamed thicket…

Same. PS4 necro. Have the devs addressed this at all?

Still the same on ps4

Mine is doing it too. PS4. 32 Barbarian
Everytime i try to enter the untamed thicket it freezes. I can not advance main campaign at this point.
This is during the fangs of corruption campaign quest. Not sure what to do…