Stuck on loading screen Diablo

So when I go to load up Diablo it will load to the title screen and just sit there. I can hear the game loading on the background, but it won’t let me do anything. I shut off the console and turn it back on and its still sitting on the loading screen. I’m on PS5 and have rebuilt my database, cleared my cache, restored my license, delete and reinstalled and even reset my router. It doesn’t do it to any other game but Diablo. Anyone ever have this problem?

It happens to me occasionally. I just manually close it from the menu bar and then it works fine.

It won’t even let me go to the menu bar. It’s just stuck in limbo.

When you hold down the PS button, it doesn’t go to the menu bar?

No,. sometimes the menu bar is there, but it won’t let me do anything

So do you hard reboot your PS5 when it happens?

Yea, I even unplugged it and all of that and it still happens. It only happens so often though and just started doing this