Stuck on 75/76 map area progress for Fractured Peaks

Hello,

Stuck on 75/76 map area progress for Fractured Peaks. There is no ‘fog’ left on the map. I am concerned that it might have been something from the prologue that I can no longer get to, meaning I can never get the challenge done.

Any help?

Thanks.

1 Like

Hello, same issue here on PC

I have tested all passages between regions in case I left something out, but sadly not getting further than 75/76

Got the same problem in Scosglen. Missing one area which i cant find…

On Fractured Peaks, there’s a spot at the bottom of the map that appears open that you have to walk directly into, even though it’s completely visible from a bit above and just a tiny enclave that has nothing important in it, that counts as its own region.

If Scosglen has then same issue, I’d just do the same thing. Huge the very edges of the edge of the map while walking the borders.

3 Likes

The hidden spot for me when I was at 75/76 was in Dobrev Taiga, Fractured Peaks at the very SouthEast corner, the enclave is called Heretic’s Flight, right under Vale of Fools.

I hope this was detailed enough for all.

1 Like

Some areas are super tricky. I was stuck on it too when i first explore all the maps lol

1 Like

Scosglen and fractures peaks had a few very very small areas on the borders of zones, alternatively I think I remember one in fractured peaks that was small and the middle of a bigger one and kinda looked like part of it.

I don’t think the prologue would do that as I skipped that entirely on my Necro and that was the character I finished the challenge on.

I had one missing area in fractured peaks. Check if you have the area just outside of kyovashad unlocked. Go to the curio vendor and on your mini map you should see a cellar south east of you. Run out southern exit and follow the wall up to that cellar. That was the last one for me. It was exceedingly hard to notice while scanning the map that it wasnt unlocked due to being right next to town and another zone that unlocked right next to it. It is a super small little space of the map. I just happend to notice the cellar there after spending my obals and decided to go run it out of boredom. I was super happy and frustrated at finaly finding it.

1 Like

Well… this is gonna be fun for you.
https://mapgenie.io/diablo-4/maps/sanctuary
Hide everything then click “Area” on the locations list. Happy area hopping.

1 Like

Thanks man it was exactly this one I missed!

1 Like

“just” below Margrave to the bottom left, Virtues Point… The Hermits Abode…

5 Likes

I have 2 areas im stuck on.

For me the last bit missing was south west of Margrave, the map was complete, but I had not visited the tiny bit of path called Virtue’s Point there.

3 Likes

mine was Virtues Point, SW corner of Dobrev Taiga, had to walk around a small area till I got the exact location to ping, very close to a cellar called Hermit’s Abode

3 Likes

There is a Cellar, southwest from Margrave. It take me at least a hour to find it

2 Likes

thanks mate, that was it. it had no fog of war on the map

just saw the other 3 replies after referred to the same point haha

This myst have been fixed because fractured peakes only has 75/75 to explore not 76