Still no spark? =(

I just killed Uber Lilith and was super hyped, but I didnt get a spark… I am now sad… I thought this was fixed?

Can you at least look at my seasonal achievement and hook me up?

1 Like

There’s a sticky at the top with a list of known issues right now. This is still on that list, and there has been no ETA as to when it will be fixed. I have no doubt when it is fixed though people who have fought her will get their missing resplendent spark though.

1 Like

I thought they rolled out a hotfix patching the fight though. I just now did my first kill. So I thought I was good. Oh well, hopefully we will get it eventually.

They rolled out a hotfix yes, but had nothing to do with Lilith.

1.4.0a Build #53695 (All Platforms) - May 16, 2024

User Interface and User Experience

• NVIDIA DLSS Frame Generation, a setting available to players with NVIDIA 4000 series graphics cards, has been temporarily disabled due to stability issues. We are actively investigating a fix and will enable the feature once known crashes have been addressed.

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where Evade didn’t function properly for players using full Keyboard controls.
  • Various updates to address performance and stability issues.

Anything still on this list has yet to be resolved:

So thats eternal realm but what about my seasonal character that just killed uber Lilith? Why is that post only about eternal realm???

That’s a link to the ENTIRE POST, please click the link first, read the issues, and not just the snippet it’s showing as a PREVIEW for the link.

Alternatively you can click the little down arrow in the quote itself at the top right to see the whole list without clicking the link.

1 Like

OKAY. Sounds like a PLAN. I APPRECIATE your HELP.

SERIOUSLY, Iggi. I HOPE this taught you THAT helping people LEADS to them becoming SARCASTIC tools when you politely EXPLAIN how they failed to consume THE information you provided.

1 Like

eeeeh i wouldnt take a bet on that honestly. i roughly remember a situation where you had to kill her again to receive the mount? i could be wrong tho of course.

not thatd be a huge issue tho. if you killed her once youll for sure kill her again ^^

2 Likes

Yea you may be right, wishful thinking on my part I guess. As you said though, not a huge issue, people can kill her again. Not a great solution, but grand scheme of things, not a big deal either.

3 Likes