Statement for an unplayable game

Blizzard, I’m very sad for having to write this post. I’ve been a long time player of all Diablo series; Diablo 1, 2, and I even played hundreds of hours of diablo 3, which I ultimately stop defending from haters. I downloaded Diablo Immortal first day I could, and thought that nothing could be worst. I was wrong.

Diablo IV has been worst. don’t get me wrong, it’s a million times better as a game… if only it worked.
I struggled though crashes to finish the campaign, and then the Endgame has been just unplayable. I can’t finish dungeons, the game drops me 5 times in each Helltide, events end in my absence and I can’t loot a thing.
Fenris, fenris, fenris. Out of memory. PC restart.
What is happening? I can’t find a single useful answer to fix the crashes. Once I even posted my error log or number or whatever it’s called, just to notice dozens of posts of people posting it without an answer.

Is it my PC? I meet all the requirements. I have no issues with any other game. The game runs with max FPS possible for my screen. I just don’t get it.

Today I uninstalled the game, I can’t put in words my disappointment.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.