Spiritborn Locked Isssue

I have a charge on my Xbox account from a month ago saying I was charged $53 for Diablo IV: Vessel of Hatred -Standard to Ultimate Edition.

Xbox Series X
Version 2.02.58474

Xbox Series X
Ultimate
ElSolenya69 #1310

Platform: Xbox One X
Version Purchased: Ultimate
BNET ID: swaMp#2690

1 Like

Having this issue on Steam as well.

I’m on Steam platform, and pre-purchased the DLC in game. However the DLC did not go into my Steam Library so now I can’t access it. Is there a fix for this??

1 Like

Steam
Ultimate
MiiKhail#1206

My friend here having the issue

Steam/PC
Ultimate
MiiKhail#1206

(post deleted by author)

Platform: Steam
Ultimate
Vino#31680

Now I can see the patch on Xbox One X.

1. Select Manage Game Add-Ons
  2. Select D4 Base Game
  3. Select Manage Installation on internal storage
  4. Check the Vessel of Hatred Expansion Pack check box hit
  5. Hit Save Changes
  6. Start the game
3 Likes

I do want to make sure - Players need to buy Vessel of Hatred on each platform they want to play the Spiritborn.

Just to confirm - Are users playing on a platform w/o Vessel of Hatred purchased but purchased on a different platform? You must own it on multiple platforms for Spiritborn to be available on each platform.

Xbox
Ultimate
Higgle #11462

Different platforms? Then why after purchase on 1 is the items shared pets wings etc on the other platform but not the class?

1 Like

I purchased mine for both, but it is only showing one purchase.

Only purchased on Playstation. I had the cat and the special armor last season that were part of the ultimate perks, so I know it was linked properly at one point.

Bought Vessel of Hatred while playing the game after I opened it on Steam. Did this go onto my Steam account or onto a Battlenet profile? I have always played it on Steam

1 Like

Xbox Series X
Ultimate
Negozio #6850

Also, had access to all the items on both platforms.

1 Like

I am thoroughly disappointed in the quality of the Vessel of Hatred release. I believe the community should be compensated for the inconveniences and lack of providing fair gaming across all platforms, especially for the Ultimate bundle’s patrons.

3 Likes

Brought in xbox store… trying to play on xbox… when you click purchase inside the game it ways its all unlocked but isnt.

Pre-purchase rewards are carried over. The content in the actual expansion does not. You need TWO copies of Vessel of Hatred (one on each platform) for the below content.

Vessel of Hatred Expansion—Available to Vessel of Hatred Owners