Specific issue with users who played once, got disconnected, and then perpetually queued

Yup same here don’t know what to do

3 Likes

Same here. 10 hours after disconnecting, and seeing others say they have queued up after and gotten in.

Be really disappointing if the issue is all weekend until beta reset. Having had to pay for the game while they opened up other avenues to get people in and they are playing…

Call me entitled, but sitting here for 12 hours while others who aren’t even going to play your game at full price, and you are willing to give up on people who have supported every title for hopes of 1 more supporter.

4 Likes

Please sit in queue all night without restarting.

4 Likes

I wonder if our accounts have been flagged or something. Frustrating to get in no problem, and never be able to get back on.

8 Likes

Oblivion, you said you got in on a fresh account. What platform are you on and how did you go about creating and linking a fresh account to your console account?

Appreciate ya!

1 Like

Me too as well, i was just able to play 2 min at the beginning then been trying to get in again and the second queue never let me in

2 Likes

I’m on PS5 and had an alt account I used for overwatch, logged in opened the beta and after the queue time I got in

2 Likes

I have same issue… Got in at start, watched cinematics, got dced chars deleted and never back in…

2 Likes

So…I tried to change my PW on my Blizzard account in hopes that it would un-link my PSN from Blizzard but whenever I open the beta app it still has me signed on….perhaps if there is a way we can “force” un-link the two accounts …this may solve our issue ?

Well there is a way to unlink a console account from your Battlenet account.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/14014

However, there is unspecified cooldown period. I was thinking of creating a new battlenet account, unlinking console from old battlenet account, and then linking it to new battlenet account. But not sure if that would screw things up more down the road.

1 Like

It would be nice for Blizzard to give some kind of feedback regarding this issue. If anything just acknowledging this specific problem and saying they are working toward a fix.

7 Likes

What’s sad is Blizz can’t or doesn’t want to learn from allllllllll of their awful launches. This isn’t their first rodeo and it’s not a good look at this point.

2 Likes

Damn so I guess we are screwed huh? Well this blows….I had a couple queues of 10 mins back to back then a 5 minute and now I’m back to 25…so maybe just maybe our accounts just have to “cycle” through all the “missed” queue we didn’t make ? Idk lol

2 Likes

Anyone tried downloading the PS4 version and logging in? Maybe its a PS5 thing? Just a thought. I am redownloading it now for both versions (PS4 and PS5) to test it out.

1 Like

I’ve redownloaded the ps5 version. I doubt that will work but worth a shot, sadly I think it’s our battle net accounts that are screwing us.

3 Likes

Welcome to the club of the forgottens. You are here,in the abyss, wandering souls still waiting for answers but these ones above all doesnt care.Our prayers are useless here.Our money gone if you wanna play you better be one of those 1k viewers streamers.wish y all good luck

2 Likes

This is actually a common problem with Blizzard. It’s their authentication servers, since we have ALL already logged in and gotten booted, it is seeing us as actually in the game. Happened a lot back when I used to play WoW.

I sort of put it together when I found out people who are fresh are getting in quickly on console. But those of us who were logged in and got booted are now stuck in queue limbo.

Common problem, inept coders.

4 Likes

Damn it man…I just wanna play my barb lol. Most likely we are screwed for the weekend right? I don’t see them fixing this just for a weekend beta

1 Like

If they don’t fix it I’m canceling my pre-order.

3 Likes

They usually fix it, doesn’t normally take this long though. So I have no idea.

1 Like