Specific issue with users who played once, got disconnected, and then perpetually queued

Me trying to log in after a few hours: “oh they took the message about log in failures and queue times down, under breaking news. It must be fixed!”

*stares at queue :o: *

1 Like

Oh sh!t it just let me back in I did change my battle net password, though but I did not de link my account

I don’t know guys/girls give it a try and see

PS5 BTW

Same, created a new account, linked it to my Xbox account, and I was in a for a few hours super late last night before I had had I get a few hours of sleep before my kids soccer tournament. Frustrating thing is that I want the damn wolf pup on my main account…

I bought the most expensive version of Diablo IV and I can’t get into the game because I’m stuck in an endless queue. I would like to know why this is happening. I’m thinking about asking for my money back through the PSN.

oh, wow - they literally removed the warning about login issues - while we still can’t login

This is a top issue we are currently tackling right now.

This has been added to the console known issues list.

Thanks everyone that provided extra info. We have enough to properly investigate.

17 Likes

You rock just waiting paitently. Im on PS4 just chilling and refreshing.

1 Like

I Already Got My Money Back…I’m Not Playing Blizzards Little Games Anymore

1 Like

They are obviously having a session caching issue and need to pinpoint the root cause, apply the fix, and restart their load balancers, proxies, maybe all of the clusters. But they won’t, not while some (mainly PC) players are in and enjoying themselves and the streamers are showing off their product. They’ve also completely failed in the comms department. The only post from their “community manager” regarding the queue issue is restricted to the PC forum. Not a peep in the console section. This leads me to believe that the session caching issue is mostly isolated to console players, particularly ones that got in early then were DC’d after 30 minutes. Players like me. Players who are now stuck until they reboot, which they probably won’t do until the weekend is over.

I don’t plan on getting a refund for my deluxe edition, but I’m pretty sure I won’t be participating in this beta now, which is quite disappointing considering all the PR blizz put behind this weekend. Blizz leadership should put this one in the “L” column, learn from it, and hopefully do better next weekend. I played only 10 min of game

4 Likes

@pezradar

Appreciate that it has finally been acknowledged, but many point to the fact that servers haven’t been shut down for maintenance yet.

Understanding that this isn’t going to fix the issue, it could allow many players to be able to at least play the game until the issue occurs again.

Are the devs planning on shutting them down anytime before the end of the weekend so that we can at least have a fighting chance to get in again?

2 Likes

Good news at least they looking in to it hope you all get to have some fun with out the messed up of making a new bliz account. Hope they extend it a day to at least now we have some word from a CM so we know it’s being looked at

I appreciate it must be busy at HQ but your only just responding and telling us your working on it after us losing more than 50% of our early access.

I had a feeling I shouldn’t have preordered to play the beta. Spent $100 to play for about four hours last night. Now stuck at the INFINITE QUEUE since 5am mountain time this morning. Please give us some communication on the matter, ANYTHING. It is absolutely ridiculous we have not had an update on this issue for console players. Server restarts? Anything?

2 Likes

Can You Fix it or not? @PezRadar

Im sick of waiting

I spent 8 bucks for the beta. And its a beta so issues are why we are here. Not for you but for them. The point of this is to work out issues. Games have issues, plain and sinple. Guess what there WILL be issues at launch too. Its not their fault things happen. Creating a whole universe isnt easy so be chill and you will enjoy it better.

1 Like

Thanks for the update. The crash that did me in was a loading screen leaving one of the caves north of the main town (around 1am centeral time this morning. Perpetual second queue with no timer since then.

1 Like

Im the same situation on xbox logged in at beginning played for 15 20 minutes crashed and in que of death get through first que then connects then back to que

1 Like

Logged in as soon as opened.played about 20 mins. Game disconected. Cant log back on.

1 Like

Exactly the same here

Console players who paid to play the Open Beta Early Access will now only have a day and a half to play that is if they fix it today… will definitely be requesting refund from PS store and try this game out next weekend when the open beta is free for everybody and decide whether this game is worth the money or not. Game looks nice from what I saw, but that’s pointless if I can’t even get in to play…