Specific issue with users who played once, got disconnected, and then perpetually queued

Correct same for me - logged in at 12EST. Played to level 3. In queues ever since. NYC here.

We also confirmed console users who gracefully exited game can login. It’s only console users who were crashed/booted.

This does NOT impact PC users who crash or get botted. They go through queue and can reconnect.

9 Likes

5 minutes of gameplay, 10 hours in qeue… This is getting absurd…

13 Likes

Fully restarted ps5. Queues are at 17 minutes but im sure I get thrown back into the “red ring of death” queue afterwards.

5 Likes

Same exact issue, GF logged on her acct and hasn’t played so we’ll see if she gets in 8min queue.

3 Likes

I am on xb1 and having the same issue

6 Likes

I got in at 11 CST, booted at 1:30, then queued. Finally gave up about 30 minutes ago and am playing S28 on my DH. XBox S.

4 Likes

Same have been unable to log in since around 12. Endless second Queued screen. While my friends have no issues. On PS5 also. Uninstalled. Reinstalled. Rebooted PS5. Nothing gets me past second Q screen.

5 Likes

Anyone try using a fresh alt acct yet that didn’t play this morning at launch and got booted?

3 Likes

Yeah it looks like if it crashed on console than we’re out of luck

3 Likes

Seems if you crashed before its like the old diablo 2 days where your accounts stuck in limbo until server restart

4 Likes

In this thread there are a couple people who say they disconnected and were able to reconnect:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/are-queue-times-getting-shorter-for-others-now/1673/14

My timed queue seems to be behaving differently this time around so I’m hopeful it’ll work this time. Will update if it does.

2 Likes

Yes! I played for about 20 minutes as soon as the servers went live before getting disconnected. I’ve been in the queue since then; roughly 12:30 to 10:00. I’m going to sleep now and will check to see what it says in the morning when I wake up. This is just awful!

NA, New England Area, PS5

6 Likes

Yep, just got into the game on a fresh acct… looks like the people that got in early and kicked are screwed…

3 Likes

Yup same here don’t know what to do

3 Likes

Same here. 10 hours after disconnecting, and seeing others say they have queued up after and gotten in.

Be really disappointing if the issue is all weekend until beta reset. Having had to pay for the game while they opened up other avenues to get people in and they are playing…

Call me entitled, but sitting here for 12 hours while others who aren’t even going to play your game at full price, and you are willing to give up on people who have supported every title for hopes of 1 more supporter.

4 Likes

Please sit in queue all night without restarting.

4 Likes

I wonder if our accounts have been flagged or something. Frustrating to get in no problem, and never be able to get back on.

8 Likes

Oblivion, you said you got in on a fresh account. What platform are you on and how did you go about creating and linking a fresh account to your console account?

Appreciate ya!

1 Like

Me too as well, i was just able to play 2 min at the beginning then been trying to get in again and the second queue never let me in

2 Likes

I’m on PS5 and had an alt account I used for overwatch, logged in opened the beta and after the queue time I got in

2 Likes