Sorcerer Devouring Blaze Passive not Applying to Staggered Bosses

Hi, first I apologize as I can not post pictures for some reason to prove this but it is absolutely true. The Devouring Blaze Passive is not getting applied to Staggered Bosses. I know this for certain because I have compared non-critical hits on staggered burning bosses with critical hits and a +6 devouring blaze passive. +6 devouring blaze gives x150% increased damage so even with damage variance all that is needed is a comparison of one hit with one crit, the innate damage variance in the game is not enough to skew the results considering how large a x150% multiplier is.

Again I cannot post the pictures but this is easily replicated by anyone with +6 devouring blaze. On multiple bosses (yes they are burning, I use meteor) I will usually get white hits of around 200k and yellow hits (criticals) of around 500k. My critical strike damage is 150%. If devouring blaze was getting applied I should expect critical hits of around 1.25m.

I have observed this over and over after hours of play in different instances and vs different bosses. I have even tried to use different sources of burning in case there was some sort of issue with meteor specifically. Same result every time.

1 Like

I just posted something similar here: Boss stagger multipliers for control glyph and devouring blaze not working

My findings however is that the base Devouring Blaze crit multiplier IS working. But the increased multiplier under Immobilze (during stagger) is not, the multiplier remains at the base before and after the stagger