SORC/DRUID AND STAVES: How To help balance classes and make staves more useful simultaneously

EVERY SEASON. LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE SEASON = BARB META DOMINATED
(Not saying sorcs, rogues, druids, aren’t able to compete, but let’s face it Barb is a braindead class requiring half the effort/gear to do the same or better)

ASPECTS:

It was predicted out the gate that rogue and barb would have a strong foothold in always maintaining a meta spot bc of the abundance of ASPECTs over every other class. Being able to have weaponmastery + 2 TWO HANDERS ASPECTS AND 2 ONE HANDERS IS JUST WAYYYYYY TO BIG OF A DAMAGE GAP!

1. The STAFF PROBLEM ESPECIALLY WITH UNIQUES:

Staves are just weak AF, PERIOD. Literally NO ONE uses them META, EVER! No on wants to forfeit BOTH WEAPON ASPECT SLOTS, get HALF THE STATS, for some meh tier staff effect…sorry. HARD FACTS! Stats almost equally worse than the aspect losses because you literally built a SORC’s entire SURVIVABILITY TOOLKIT off of COOLDOWN REDUCTION And/OR Attack speeds…NEITHER of which shine on a staff…

HOW STAVES FIT IN/ “THE FIX”

: Allow sorcs to equip a Staff ALONG WITH their wand and focus OR AT LEAST A FOCUS in addition so as to be able to use aspects on top of unique effects!**

I really hope someone reads this and considers it. Almost every streamer I have spoken too has agreed with this…This would be the rework alot of classes need to have much more versatility.

WE CALLED IT FROM THE BEGINNNING ON HOW BARB WOULD HAVE THE MOST META BUILDS BC THERE IS JUST MORE TO WORK WITH! NOT ONLY THAT ,BUT YOU ALSO DO NOT MAKE UBER UNIQUE WANDS/ORBS/ETC…YET THERE ARE 2 DIFFERENT SWORDS

I’m all for it. The rogue gets dual wield and range without “breaking” the barbarian.

I also personally don’t appreciate our only 2 hander having an implicit completely worthless to non DOT builds and wonder why on earth they aren’t giving us scythe access when we have an entire tree and boards dedicated to conjuration. On the other hand, we don’t want to hurt necromancer feelings by equipping their iconic weapon.

What they are doing to sorcerer next patch is more like neglect with a little uninstigated bullying. What they are doing to the necro kinda reminds me of something like having a sarcastic sibling that dared to ask momma when she planned to put the bottle down so she could make us dinner. Some seem really excited about next season; me, I’m just not sure if I’m down with the sickness.

1 Like

It will be quite unlikely for Sorc to get more weapon slots and they said they want to buff the class mechanic… But they also said they want uniques to be more powerful while most sorc builds use 4-6 of them because our legendary powers and tempers are quite a bit weaker than most classes.

i am curious about 4 weapons barb, are those affixes and aspects on the 4 weapons are in effect all the time regardless which weapon the barb switch to?

or only 1 active weapon that currently in use that turning on the affixes and aspect ?

They are all active all the time.

1 Like

Someday you’ll realize that Barb’s 4 weapon slots are not the reason he’s so powerful. Someday you’ll realize that Blizzard fixing one thing for barb breaks another, which leads to builds like bash and flay. It’s funny because it actually leads to barb getting nerfs every season, all the popular barb builds you’ve seen are dogsh*t now, and each one has a lifespan of about a couple months. Okay, Flay has already been killed in the PTR patchnotes, the same story will happen with Bash. But be prepared for some “Rob2628” to find another broken passive and you’ll create a new thread about how barb needs to be nerfed.

First off, no one is asking to nerf barbs so take your terrible interpretation elsewhere if you cannot follow please.

Secondly, having all the extra aspects IS EXACTLY what pushes even half assed nonsense into higher tiers. I literally have a flay barb that still after nerfs solos content that took other classes masterwork, ga gear etc, to clear so maybe learn barb better bro

Third, almost every build that was viable is still viable, maybe not AS competitive as it was, but still very good. WW, thorns, Bash, Flay, are all doing fine. How can you say barb having aspects has nothing to do with it…?! Where do you get that data?
You literally said nothing true nor did you have a point which wasn’t emotionally charged…

Lastly, judging by the 1 post account, its safe to bet this was just a terrible troll attempt.

i see , thank you. thats absolutely freaking powerful.

sorc would demand 4 rings.