Sorc is completely useless

I have been saying it non-stop since the beginning: Sorc is completely useless. There are tons of NPCs saying that she is fine, but I can’t understand how it works in their brain to say it.

Just check the next big patch they announced. If Sorc is still not respected, simply delete the game to make a statement, spam forums, boycott it. Thanks.

4 Likes

Pretty much re roll or request a refund… they did not deliver what they sold the game on… diversity. Why even release a class that has 95% of the skill tree as trash, making us wait for a big patch instead of hot fixing is just a sign the devs are lazy and do not care. Anyone saying Sorc is fine is literally in wt1-3.

3 Likes

Repeating myself from your topic about this yesterday:

Didn’t you already create a topic saying you uninstalled?

Why are you still here?

1 Like

Damn, you like ice cream

You have 0 experience with sorc in wt4, why are you still here?

3 Likes

Like my reply too pls ty

2 Likes

Not only are you unable to actually understand the points I make, but you are following me into other topics to whine about it.

Sorc is still only 64 in WT4. It only took a few pieces of unoptimal ancestral gear to dramatically increase my survival. It feels like the Item Power plays a stronger role in viability than the stats on the equipment would suggest.

However, you will ignore what I just wrote to talk about how I am completely wrong about Endgame.

Please… it’s embarrassing

Maybe you’re just bad at anything that requires legitimate thought. Go play easy mode Barbarian, you can spam 1 button and win.

Currently in T4 doing 40+ NM dungeons as a 74 Lightning Sorc. Doing just fine.

As a side note, you sure do whine a lot.

Bro. Pick whatever character you feel is the strongest, gear it up for a month.

10:1 odds my sorc is stronger than whatever you put together.

You know how I know this? Because the sorc isn’t useless, legit it’s the strongest class right now.

I’m level 83 on shotting Mobs that are 120. You can’t understand the brain, because you don’t understand the game.

I can post videos if you’d like. @me and I’ll prove it.

After next patch sorc is going to be grossly over powered.

I wish my sorc can be like my necro :smiley: I’m clearing Tier 100s like nothing now, just like how I cleared 60s with my sorc previously before the nerf. :smiley:

I don’t even care about clearing Tier 100s now but I do care for doing perfect runs for all the 30 dungeons :smiley:

1 Like

I agree Sorc isn’t useless but I disagree that Sorcs are the strongest. You got any proof that shows Sorc is strongest?

1 Like

That’s simply not true.

1 Like

My 96 sorcerer gets 1shot in t50 nm ive been 1shot in a t45 doesn’t matter what gear i have on. I have all the pieces i need to make a strong sorc but i still get killed by those spikey beast. I used ice shards of course tried using dmg reduction with blizzard spike but i still get killed. That’s why i deleted the game left my pathetic sorc at 96. I still come back here to read up on sorc just see people waking up to realize how CRAPPY sorc is. I dont play season bs im strickly eternal sorcerer theres NO REASON TO PLAY SEASON BS !! Its pure GARBAGE just like Sorcerer. I dont want to start another character neither. My main was sorcerer and he’s pure GARBAGE.

I had a lvl 93 arc lash lightning sorcerer on ethernal, pre-nerf, fire bolt and teleport enchantments. I was doing NM 60 fast, extremely tanky, very agile.

However, the nerf was too heavy: changes in cooldowns, in the aspect of control and in the DR, simply destroyed the build.

The dungeon nerfs has helped my Ice Shard Sorc in Eternal to survive a little bit longer in T100, but still having a hard time with it clearing T100. Survivability is still questionable in eternal but not as bad before the dungeon nerfs.

My Conjurer Sorc in Season 1 is a different beast. It mows down T100 and the survivality is quite solid. I feel it can take head on the original T100 before the dungeon nerf.

This is not true. Sure sorc can clear all the content, but unquestionably sorc is the weakest or the the second weakest class.

Conjurer is benefiting from a bug to do the damage (most people’s assumption). You can still do fine with Ice Shards in season though, I did a T100 for the first time today and it only took like 5 minutes, maybe less. Going to take some reworking my gear for Lilith but I think it can be done without using Blizzard. All that said Sorc is still prob the lowest single target dmg and obviously dies the easiest.

Yes the Hydra burn. I think it’s a feature now just like how other classes have broken, OP mechanics. I had discussions with other folks showing me the math that it’s actually not a bug. I don’t know which is true. Logic says it’s not but my gut feel it says it is.

It’s been there even before all the nerfs and Season 1. I’d be surprised if Blizzard decides to fix it and left the other classes untouched, but also won’t be surprised because of what they have done already in previous patches.

I’ve seen non Conjurer builds already clearing T100 but was surprised Ice Shards are doing better than I thought it would be (based from my experience doing T100 in Eternal before all the nerfs. Quite tough back then).

1 Like

I can do tier 100 comfortably with chain lightning build. Got trough Lilith first fase couple of times. The class is fine.