Some more KFC promotions coming?

Source:

1 Like

Seems so.

Which is better buy I am wondering. Battlepass or some chicken that gives free stuff with it.

Pretty sure we already knew of this from a leak, but with it happening on 5/19, I guess we won’t have to wait much longer to see the details

Did it say what the items would be?

Don’t think so

Yes we know. There is a total of 5 MTX items. First one starts off with buying a sandwich, the rest are on separate purchases with your new KFC account that you must sign up for.

This one on the other hand is something different. It is like a dev stream or something.

But like, mounts? gear? emotes?

Don’t you want to be a real Druid? :smiley:

6 Likes

Hope there’s a low-carb option :laughing:

oh a challenage I’d be up to do! I love some chicken wings!!

1 Like

Yea, it’s an exclusive promotion for salty fat druids who couldn’t beat Ashava. They too will have something to brag about.

On that note, I hate our local KFC, their chicken is crap. I can do better at home. So I’m not participating.

Blizzard really out here living the Lilith role IRL. “Eat my young ones, eat the heart attack into your bodies. Your lives for the Blizzard mother… and chicken.”

4 Likes

KFC had baked chicken for awhile but I heard that people weren’t buying it so they got rid of it. I really liked the baked chicken, though. :frowning:

Kinda how McDonald’s did away with their Grilled Chicken… shame! :sob:

Was it better than the Chik-fil-A grilled chicken?

Chicken? I could eat some chicken.

1 Like

I just wish they would do a promo that was more global. The last promo was USA only.

Let me help you. You do not need to be in the US to do this. Sign up for an account with your information, and then set the order to be picked up. In the notes, tell them to give the item to a homeless person, and collect your “reward” via email.

That is like comparing a bucket of poop to a trashcan of poop. They both still poop.

Its a crispy fried chicken leg that hangs off your mount like the horn/talon.

I need to know what the rewards are before I take this seriously. I just looked it up and I have a KFC that delivers near me, lol. So, chicken sandwiches may be in my future.

1 Like