Some more Feedback

1. teach the horse to take corners, as he always gets stuck and just let him always run at top speed, like when he is spurred twice. as is, its like some quality of life with low quality. he is meant to take us places quickly, so just let him do that.

2. theres something really weird with drops, in the pits especially. at the start of season 4 and even before, i got interesting nice drops in the first days or maybe the first week, after which drops have begun to be trash. i think these drops should be better and more consistent.

3. fix Varshan mats farming: either make it more challenging and with better (more) drops (i mean get more mats than we do now).

1 Like

haha, They need to increase the horse run speed. I can out run the horse with all the speed boost on boots and skill tree.

also, a basic principle in rpgs that is not respected in D4: harder fights yeald better and more rewards. like, uber Lilith should maybe a guarantied uber unique drop, or a very high chance at least… pit drops are trash, no matter how high the level of the pit that you are clearing. these are just a couple of examples.

They literally can’t make a game like this anymore and they know it. All of the crybabies will be up in arms because they can’t get everything.

im not sure what u mean… they just need to up the drops for the harder fights already in the game.