Some more Accessibility

There are 4 things I don’t like about D4’s usability that urgently need to be improved. I don’t want to portray these as bugs but as errors because things are not available.

1. There is a filter in the map where various things can be shown and hidden. However, a legend is completely missing in the game where every!!! Symbol in its variants is explained. It can’t be that newbies have to laboriously search for this on the Internet and not find everything there.
  2. The wheel should be able to be saved with its selected contents, so that you don’t have to reset it for every character because you always use the same thing.
  3. Symbols on the equipment descriptions are far too small and completely blurred compared to D3. The double arrow for rerolling is the best example. It’s almost impossible to see.
  4. The skills menu has a pointless double key assignment. There is one to open the menu, which opens again depending on what was closed (para or tree). The other always switches to the tree. If I close the former as a tree, both key bindings do the same thing. Give us one for the tree and one explicit for para.

probably because it was made for console