Solved the stuttering and rubber banding by dropping graphics settings

The graphics are the only thing this game has to offer.

Had to drop from ultra to high for textures on my 6800xt.

32 system ram as well.

My whole PC will freeze if I alt tab out of this game. I have never played a game that does this. 3080 and i512600k with 32gb of RAM and this game runs like crap.

Again, sad it in other posts, but this game is half baked at best.

1 Like

I also solved the rubberbanding and lags/freezes. Solution is quite elegant actually,give it a shot its worth it

I pressed unistall

3 Likes

You know stutter and rubber banding are two different things? Also the second one AINT depended on GPU?? Stutter is due to memory leak of VRam so textures is the solution but nothing more

That’ll wear down your SSD though.

Ryzen 5 5600X with AMD 6650XT plus 32GB ram with super resolution turned on.

Playing smoothly on high settings with
120 FPS.

Occasionally rubberbanding due to I believed was because of my internet connection against the server.

Hello,
How do you do this?

Nothing has worked for me on 4080 and 12GB GPU ram / 32 system ram / i9 and SSD… New pc, totally a waste of money with this game that won’t run well on NASA pc

All I really had to do to fix the stuttering was download the latest Game Ready drivers for Nvidia, the Diablo IV specific update fixed performance issues on my 3080…

I tried turning down the graphics to fix rubber banding but nothing changed. It’s pretty obvious it’s coming from the servers themselves, at least for me. After the first set of maintenance they did about a week in, the game was playable for a few weeks until the “ddos attack” last weekend… Back to garbage, lol.

1 Like

I got a 4090 that has nothing to do with it. The latency in this game is complete trash.

I really wish there was some sort of semi offline mode like Diablo 3, make sure we’re not cheating ect but ger ride of the server communication.

1 Like

If dropping graphics settings can “solve” rubber banding then it wasn’t rubber banding to begin with. Frame drops themselves might “appear” to be rubber banding at times but genuine rubber banding isn’t caused by frame drops.

2 Likes

As some have said, there appears to be a memory leak, which is why the cards seem to act like they cannot keep up and keep throwing more and more to the game.

1 Like

This explains me as well. Pretty decent experience up until that DDoS. For the past 3-5 days it’s been laggy AF. So bad I can’t really do dungeons, even.