Social interaction? World chat? Hello?

Why not just start this thred in game chat?

Are we really stooping down to personal insults during a discussion? Certain things are now apparent to me, carry on.

there is no game chat, unless you want to spam up trade, and even then, thats hardly a game chat.

Funny how you have no issue with insulting me, but get upset when I respond in kind. Really shows your true character.

There were no insults, and if there were, would you be so kind as to point them out for me?

If you can’t figure that out yourself, then you are completely oblivious. It’s obvious by just re-reading your responses.

I didn’t think so, thank you!

church, bro, chill, notice timber is wasting time on the forums not playing the game either. i bet its not because the game is so awesome :smiley:

1 Like

This is up on my other monitor, I use it instead of the in game chat, lol!

im stuck, i want to do a quest i cant complete by myself so ive stopped playing until i get a group for it, and realized its never gonna happen. so oh well. lesson learned. i was told to use forums or discord, but both those avenues had 0 replies and required an very immersive alt tab.

1 Like

Main issue for me is that you bring nothing to the topic.

You feel the urge to defend this precious product you love so much because someone dare to find a flaw and now you need to find an excuse why things are the way they are.

Problem is, things are not the way they are supposed to be. Whether you like it or not, a game day after release, with open chat, huge playerbase and being always online should have a ridicilous amount of players chatting to each other. WHETHER I LIKE IT OR NOT, the chat is supposed to be spammed like the seven hells. Meanwhile? There’s a void. No one is present. Why? That’s the topic. I’m not interested how you feel about it. I’m interested why chat is not working proprely.

1 Like

I mean, I’ll be honest, my wow sub ended at almost the exact same time D4 early access launched. I decided not to resub to wow and go full D4. One of the reasons was because in D4 it’s less multiplayer and more solo play. So for me, I don’t mind no one talking. In fact, I didn’t realize D4 even had this much multiplayer. A friend of mine who I played wow with who also plays D4 asked me how I liked D4. My response was “I didn’t know D4 was going to be as multiplayer as it is, why are people in my game?” :joy:

Yea, the issue with using an outside source is that usually those outside sources aren’t focused on the game which is being played, it’s sad to see, I haven’t read your previous posts but as far as quest help goes, have you joined a clan yet and asked in clan chat? I know that chat works for sure.

I gave you my opinion on why the chat is empty. Sorry if you don’t like it, but to claim that I didn’t bring anything to the topic is just you being obtuse.

And to re-iterate: Why is the chat empty? Because people don’t want to respond.

As for why people don’t want to respond, I’m sure many have their personal reasons for it.

yea, i get that, but i really dont feel like i know anyone to join a clan with, like thats a commitment. i dont want to join a clan for a quest, i just want to find 2 or 3 people that also need the quest done, whether its by chat, or group finder or anything, i looked at clans and i dunno, they all have discords and stuff, i dont need all that.

Yup, surely that’s the reason. Literally hundred of thousands of players decided to keep their mouth shut because they are playing Diablo.

Playing Lost Ark day one? “-Sure we will chat. We will spam and troll as a matter of fact.”
Playing PoE 10 years since release? “-Sure we will chat.”
Playing Diablo 4? “-Don’t you dare type anything in chat. We are a different breed.”

Stop. Just stop already…

No, I definitely get it, trust me. My current clan is usually silent too except for random banter. I like how they added some MMO aspects but it definitely isn’t much, then again, MMOs aren’t the only games where chat is active. Who knows, hopefully on the actual release date it gets livelier.

I also felt this. I see a lot of people running around, but no one chatting. I put chats out, no responses.

1 Like

theres like 10 people in chat. we need a global chat, just do what i do, enable trade chat from settings and spam that with every fleeting thought, because if the system doesnt work for you, work outside of the system.

4 Likes

Because POE is a FAR (x1000) better game than this one.
Other then looking pretty and some nice cutscenes this is a bog standard ARPG… that cost 110 bucks Australian.