So... first weeks of leadbord.., we already know who's gonna be #1 (Rob)

I will bet on the Chinese dude that had the fastest AoZ clear on Druid.

1 Like

This 100%. So true. Just sheds a bad light on Bliz.

2 Likes

I mean yes he is an exploiter but I would hate for the precedent of them banning people for their own inability to fix exploits.

They should have banned every single person duping mats including zob and his crew doing it or encouraging it but they did nossing.

2 Likes

Rob wasn’t the 1st one to clear T25 AoZ though, it was Xingluo.

BTW the leaderboards are divided into classes.

Yep and the stream is still up on his page but hey why uphold the rules for everyone like their warning still stickied at top of the general discussion page about 3rd party program use and even reference the EULA stating quote:

PROHIBITS CHEATING! EXPLOITING = CHEATING!

And they want to maintain the INTEGRITY of the game yet this guy has ruined that every single season and preseason. Integrity is the key word here and clearly blizz aint got none.

2 Likes

Dude.

Its just a game. I was level 13 and couldnt complete my quest line to bug and guess who was behind me (lvl 10) and had the bug too but got it fixed by porting out and relogging? Wudijo.

It didmt workfor me and fell behind trying to solve it. He hit lvl 100 an hour earlier than I did.

You can clearly see they are bottleneckinh normis on purpose every moment they find. Wouldnt be surprised if they got 3% more exp as hidden passive.

Sad age we are living in. I remember getting full equipped at lvl 70 doing my first ubers getting rich in D2 lod. First two days torches, Etc.

These days are over with jobless content creators who play all day.

Glad to see thst wudijo is actually slower than me in a 1v1 race. Just proves he is a bad player

Eat the rich and wealthy. All they do is break everything for normis.

Raxx died to a fart for no reason. He also criticizes more. Recognise the pattern.

Wudijo will win ladder boards just causec he has more time. We need ladders with pre equip so all have same chance

1 Like

Wudijo has a day job and grinds afterwards. Means job + stream in a day, take a note at the time he starts streaming (guy lives in Bulgaria).

Na he is german.

He lives from streaming mate.

I personslly dont have the time with gym, gf, job etc. But thats a me issue and not his fault.
All i know is he plays all day and thats why he is fsst but not good. Okay he is decent not gonna lie.

Who?

You can’t talk sense to the senseless. Don’t waste your time. Rob is known to RMT & get boosted by his audience. Doesn’t matter because he’s a streamer with fangirls who browse this forum.

3 Likes

Don’t you like, have to be lvl 100 to even start competeing on the ladder? And the ladder is also seperated by class and group. Also ofc people with more time will have better chanses to become #1. But does it realy matter? If you want bragging rights you have to be in the top 1000, in one of the weeks. But it would be nice if streamers would announce that they are not going to compete on the first week.

Apparently someone must live in the place he’s born. Yes, Wudijo is German.

I see that you don’t even watch his streams.

I think OP feels Rob’ed.

3 Likes

I think the OP and the rest… are Rob’ed Zombies.

1 Like

Hot Rod won’t do anything to punish his streamer friends. He will probably just invite them over for a fun time with the Cookie Monster.

1 Like

Aren’t leaderboards per class? Maybe play something different.

leaderboards don’t matter, items can be “duped”

… another fail by blizzard, inc

lol… the fun never ends

Better ban him, better scream loud and clear for bans

Educate yourself there are 2man 3man and 4man leaderbords good luck competing vs all the charge barbs.