Skyhunter + Penetrating shot bugged?

Hey all,

I just recently got the new Skyhunter which works well with the Pen/Rapid Fire build most ranged rogues are probably playing.

I noticed that the unique affect where you consume precisions stacks to gain energy is not working with Penetrating Shot. Each time I fire my energy goes down but none is gained back with Skyhunter. I tested with Rapid Fire and Barrage and the energy gained is working as my energy doesn’t really move down at all (Barrage 30 energy cost, gain about 30 back from Skyhunter).

Anyone else notice this? Didn’t see a topic on this and wanted to check before I report the bug.

Does this happen for you every time you fire penetrating shot, or just sometimes? I’m asking because there’s also some times where I fire 2 penetrating shots with 1 click on my mouse which double consumes my energy. Noticed this since last season.

I haven’t experience the double fire with 1 click on my mouse.

The bug happens all the time, you never gain energy back from Skyhunter using Penetrating shot.

1 Like

Yup I confirm that I experienced double penshot fire on one clic too. Not sure if it’s linked to skyhunter, but it happen pretty often. I try to be super carrefull to clic very quickly but it still launch 2 shot from time to time.

I primarily run with juat RF, I added pen shot last week to good around but I’m not sure if what you described was happening for me or not. I’ll try to add pen shot and use my Skyhunter with both abilities and come back here let you know the results.