Skipped Prologue…I have no main story at all?

Hey all. Just started playing the game last week. Rolled a Rogue and got to level 27 and decided I didn’t like the class much. Re rolled a Barb and used the Skip Prologue function and after just grinding a bunch and doing dungeons and world events it dawned on me that I have no Main Quests at all.

Is this a bug? Or do I need to find it somewhere that isn’t being labelled? I have not completed the story on my first character so I did not have a Skip Campaign option when I made a new character.

Sucks it took me so long to realize as I love playing Barbarian but at level 40 now I don’t really want to start over :sweat_smile:

It is best to play the campaign to know the quest since that’s what you’re looking for. Skipping it will not show you it, but it will let you pick any main/side quest you want just by talking to npc then it will display on the right-hand side when accessing the world map. There will be a list and regions relating to the quest.

More experience players can pick certain npc to get the main quest. No, it is not a bug.