Skeletons still die a lot

Everytime i do strongholds and harder quests, its usual without the skeletons because they get insta slayn. And i have 3 points in there mastery. And this is only on world tier 1. Can imagine the pain on higher tier.
Right now summons seems to be really bad, and kinda regret i made a necromancer. They are my damage dealers, but they dont deal damage dead.
I dont enjoy playing it. and I get more angry and pissed instead, that they sucks that much. I begin think of making another class instead.

2 Likes

Yeah, it sucks.

But for now it works for me.

But don’t know for how much longer.

I am so far level 40 in world tier 2.

I don’t really want to play a sacrifice build… but that is the only thing viable over 50 and endgame content.

We probably should give up on the summoner necro dream and just make another class.

The nerf was a bit of a bummer, but I’m gonna go with a summoner build anyway. Been my favorite since D2.

There are traits in items that boost minion health as well as abilities in the skill tree.

Corpse and Macabre has warrior health and damage.

Curse has Mage health and damage.

Ultimate skill has it to where they cannot take more than x% of health damage in any one instance as well as a healing boost for your priest.
When you use the raise skeleton ability while at max, it spawns a priest to heal your minions.

I’ve not had hardly any issues with the skeletons, especially when you get a golem that can taunt and focus aggro.

Most of these threads are about how they do at 50+ content or higher.

Minions are fine and dandy for Story, that is not what these threads are about.

They are fine, you just need to prioritize them more.

I get it. And once I get up there, will see what happens then.

Sends mixed messages to whoever is reading this and collecting feedback tho.

People saying they were OP or good in first beta (which was level 25) is how we got into this mess in the first place.

I am at level 51 and still haven’t had those issues.

Pick any thread in the forum. Nearly every one is full of contradictory and misleading posts. lol

To a degree that’s probably true, but it’s also an overstated opinion by the community.

That’s because in the big nerf patch before server slam nearly everything got hit. Barbarians, for instance, had some of the least favorable beta feedback opinions and they still got literal pages full of nerfs. Considering we’ve already seen a hotfix to raise higher tier monster health, it’s not surprising we saw so many pre-launch nerfs.

As I said, its mostly a problem on harder fights, and I play on wt1, thats where im concerned. If they allready die much there, then what happens later.