Sign Relocation Request

This, I would consider super low priority… but… the “Holy Decree” sign just outside the Blacksmith area in Kyovashad, can you please move that somewhere else?

I’ve clicked on it so much when going between the Blacksmith and the Occultist this season. It’s annoying enough that I had to come on here and post about it.

EDIT: For everyone asking, I don’t use a controller, I use KB/M… but I also don’t use my mouse to move, I use W to force move, which is also my “Interact” button, which is why I always “interact” with the sign while moving through there. (I suppose I could change my interact button, but it’s been the same since launch. I’ve just never ran into this problem before because Kyovashad has never been my main town until S4.)

1 Like

help me out, what sign exactly are you referring to bud ^^ i dont see any sign between the blacksmith and the occultist ^^

https://imgur.com/a/2FNnCCg

1 Like

Sorry but, I didn’t even notice that “holy decree” was hanging on the door until I heard you say it :rofl:
Probably because I was used to holding down my mouse LB (clicking on the position close to me to start) to move, I never talked to that “holy decree”.

1 Like

Now are you playing with a controller or kb/m? As a kb/m player I’ve never had this issue myself. Didn’t even know you could interact with it. So I’m guessing it’s a controller issue, either that or your mouse cursor is half the size of the screen.

I’ve never had this issue. What I did have in the past was clicking on the darn stool and sitting down lol.
I guess it happened enough that they actually removed it a looong time ago.

4 Likes

I don’t even know what sign you are talking about…so go ahead and move it. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m with you, i don’t know what sign OP is referring to, but it won’t hurt my feelings if they move it.

1 Like

The one behind the pit entrance is also super annoying. And the jeweler right beside the portal in barb city is also really annoying when you try to talk to them and end up porting somewhere.

they could always replace the sign with a chair

1 Like

using controller myself on d4, hence why i asked what exactly op means ^^

2 Likes

I’m Kb/M and never heard of what the OP is talking about. I’m going to look for a sign tonight. And if I can’t find it, plan B is to call Ace of Base.

…because they Saw the Sign.

1 Like

oh god. i loved that song as a kid :smiley:

1 Like