Side Quest Tracking?

This might be unpopular opinion, but can we get a side quest tracking system?? Like legit spent 4 hours tonight running around every inch of Fractured Peaks trying to find my last 3 side quests, I’ve compared it to maps online showing them all, and they don’t exist……

Maybe my game is bugged? When I say I ran every inch of the entire zone I legit mean every inch. I’m 31/35 side quest completed.

Blizzard this was a HUGE time sink and quite frankly a waste of time. It was not enjoyable at all and took the wind out of my sails tonight.

This for me is a quality of life, the side quests should be visible in every zone or there should be a drop down in the tab on the renown panel where you can see which ones are done and which ones are left, allowing us to click on them to see where they are.

This one system alone will deter me from playing seasons.

21 Likes

I would go for the list that names the quests. Possibly like part of a meta achievement. That way playes can look up online where the quest is they are missing if they havent done it.

Also remember that some quests drop off momsters, so you may need to kill something in an area you havent yet.

1 Like

They’re likely quests dropped by mobs, or on a corpse you need to interact with.

3 Likes

Being able to see completed quests would be really helpful

8 Likes

Oh wow that’s unfortunate

simply wtf, I hope they add a quest log soon. I’m very upset with that, like, why, anyone starting the game without this information is at a disadvantage. absurd

6 Likes

Did you get the quest from the kor dragon( think that was what it was called) dungeon? Im missing 2 and am in the same boat. Dont know what im missing. Should be able to see completed quests

3 Likes

I agree with you JPReptiles.

I have one missing quest at Fractured Peaks and simply can’t find it.

Really annoying.

3 Likes

This is why we have horses :horse:

Just Joking… if there are a couple of quests missing that are not located around the cities its a pain in the horse probing the complete area.

Side Quest Tracking FTW!!! …and of course THE HORN!!! :unicorn:

2 Likes

Ive spent 2 hours trying to find the last fractured peaks quest, not sure what drop quest i need im 34/35. I grabbed the wooden idol from the vendor already so it isnt that one. Meh, off to Hawezar now. For the time being im just maxing renown, no point in completing all the side quests atm without a quest list unfortunately…too tedious.

2 Likes

It appears there are a few side quests (and dungeons) that don’t become available until you have completed the campaign. If you have not completed the campaign, this could be why you are missing it :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I’m missing a couple random quests in each zone. Very annoying. Have no idea where to start.

1 Like

There’s a good chance you’re missing either dropped quests or ones that can’t be accessed until you finish the campaign (I know there are one or two in FP that aren’t available until after the campaign according to several online resources).

1 Like

We cant, because Blizz dont read these comments sadly