Shout Stealth Nerf

You cant be serious with the barb shout ring nerf. You havent just nerfed it, you have completely made it unplayable now… Why didnt you just nerf challening shout Damge Reduction instead? that was what made us unkillable. This nerf is so out of touch with what made this class strong…

4 Likes

Blizzard want barbarians to have a 20 second downtime between their skills. Not a 6 seconds downtime because of " cooldown reduction."

can it be helped by perfect CDR on all available slots or is it just doomed?

Chain Lightning and Hydra Sorcerers: “First time?”

3 Likes

not stealth

I just beat the game with a hydra firewall rot build, seemed fine. Never managed to find a hydra aspect either.

They did both.

I do agree they made this item kinda bad now. Some passive nodes are that way now, too, because the value per point has dropped so much it’s not worth bothering with.

They won’t achieve their goals through nerfs, though. One of the big reasons 3 shouts are so popular is the Barb lacks utility.

1 Like

Rough day to be a barb lol

2 Likes

It’s Blizzard… no fun allowed to the max. They just proof again that the only balancing they know is the #420 on the menue with extra noodels and soy sauce. Can I get all my gold back and all the Obols I wasted because I wanted to play a fun build and all I have now left is trash tier stuff?

The Glyph changes for all classes are so terrible. Look at the imba Barb vid of Rob he got onehot in it when he made on slight error. With all the nerfs to the Glyphs we have no more dmg left AND we need to skill far more tan now. This is beyond silly and I would realy like to see the numbers they have to make this changes. This just looks so random… just nerf all damage multipliers after the enemys got buffed twice… yeah good move makes totaly sense… not.

Back to the drawing board as it seems. Took Blizz only 2 days to ruin my mood completely must be a new best for them.

can’t wait for the asmonbold reaction poggies

4 Likes

Was doing Dungeons… last Dungeons everything normal 5min later next Dungeon was a nightmare, died 4 times (happy i dont play hardcore atm). This Shout-Ring Nerf was on point to killing other ppl fun…

It’s sad that the default seems to be nerfs… Diablo 3 is fun when you are running around with crazy abilities blowing stuff up.
Same for PoE and LE.

Same even go for WoW.

Knocking my cooldown reduction from this legendary down from 4sec/enemy to 1 second is a little dumb. its utterly unplayable now and id rather not waste my time.

I got the ring right NOW and its not EVEN FN WORKING…it reduces NOTHING?!?

god i cant wait either.

unbelievable. overnight the build was dumpstered