Should the VoH forum be only for people who purchased the expansion

What do you think? If you must purchase D4 to post on the D4 forum what about the VoH forum?

2 Likes

Why so all the people thinking about buying post in the other forums about it?

absolutely. i dont see why people who dont own the expansion need to discuss about it on the voh forum.

4 Likes

How do you own an expansion that you have no access to?

If a person is curious about the xpac, where else should they go to ask questions if not the xpac forum?

IMO, if you bought the game, you should have access to it’s forums, full stop. e.g. If I played WoW forever ago but stopped after Cataclysm, I should still have access to it’s forums to ask questions, and gauge community thought of how the current state of the game is from people who have at least some level of investment, instead of relying on Reddit trolls for worthwhile info.

However, it all breaks down into chaotic sludge when you have such a stark lack of worthwhile moderation, and trolls are allowed to proudly run rampant. So that all said, I wouldn’t be surprised or upset if they lock these forums to license holders (and possibly purge them) when VoH is closer to release.

That would be nice. Despite this sub forum existing people are still posting about VOH in general discussion. Plus it would be fun to call out the posters who hate on the game and pretend that they arent still playing it.

2 Likes