Should I wait s5 and the change to unique to craft my shako?

All in the title

20 char

If I were you, yes. However, these changes should be retroactive meaning they should apply to all current gear. Especially considering Blizzard only just recently “forced” everyone to refarm all of their Ubers by making previous ones “Legacy”. If they do that again, every season, I personally think that’s incredibly messed up. But who knows, because this is Blizzard, and they are all about screwing over the player base.

3 Likes

But who knows, because this is Blizzard, and they are all about screwing over the player base

That what im worried about lol

Do you play eternal? If so yes, if not… then no.

i play both. I farmed spark i season for my eternal char

20 damn char

I’m with Jemuzu on this one, just wait. There’s no harm in waiting, shouldn’t hurt you in the long run just in case. We’ll find out more next week when they have the live stream/campfire.

1 Like

Are we sure the spark will transfer to eternal?

Any sparks obtained on Seasonal will transfer over to Eternal.

1 Like

Sorry but I believe it’s absurd to be able to transfer items from seasonal to Eternal can I transfer my Eternal items into seasonal, no.
you play seasonal understanding your restrictions, if players want to retain seasonal items there should be a system to retain them in the seasonal system to be used on your next season character.
Only a complete separation should be allowed

That’s not how season work, for a good reason. It’s about a clean reset, not “unless x happens”.

Not necessarily. There was an issue at the start of this season where the sparks from season 3 disapeared. So I would be cautious.

I’m taking all my ubers into eternal and then salvaging them there, just to be safe.

lmfao right because everything you find carries over between seasons and you start the new season fully geared at lvl100…

At this point I would save sparks until the expansion

1 Like

Not everything is seasonal.

nice try but read my whole response and not take one sentence out of context, makes you look dumb.

Even in context, it goes against the idea of seasons.

1 Like