Server problems already in Beta!?!

Lol maximum troll. Bet you have sat in 5 hours of lines, then claiming you haven’t.

1 Like

I’ve been playing Blizzard games for 23 years. I know better than to expect perfection on a release day. This is the exact reason why I always laugh at the fools to take time off of work to play new releases.

BF2042 beta was like 10% of the players that logged last week on last d4 beta…

I’m drinking tea sitting in town going to work on lazy players who can’t do basic troubleshooting.

1 Like

Welcome to Beta.

Last week Friday was rough but sat and Sunday were smooth.

It’s actually funny to see all the outrage this weekend by people who didn’t bother to read any of the forums over the last week. Haven’t bothered to file Reddit or another outlet to learn about what’s going on and post like it’s all new news spewing their self involved hate.

What total ignorance.

So you know then that Diablo 3 was unplayable for almost 2 weeks due to server issues.

We’ll see how fast you whinge when YOU can’t get in…

1 Like

The complaining is ridiculous yes, but it is also true most players are having problems, you just got lucky. I got lucky too with no disconnects for about 5 hours but that ended.

1 Like

Lying on the internet. So sad.

Its not reddit, no karma for you.

1 Like

I was in the last beta and this beta, and I never got DC’d once. In fact I’m sitting my character in town and not grinding while typing in this message board.

the issue is they have 20 years of data and experience to be having this level of crap happening. PERIOD.

1 Like

And can you believe that 11 years later the world is still turning?! :scream:

1 Like

The beta is mainly here to test servers and prepare for the release(Stress test if you will)
Feedback and bug reports are secondary to this.

Sure bro, sure. Add it to the rest of the claims :rofl:

1 Like

theyve got 20 years of server testing, data, and experience already…this scenario should not be happening, period. at all.

3 Likes

I look forward to you defending the game at launch for issues that were in the beta.

"Its just an alpha it will get better, its just the beta it will get better, it just launch week it will get better, look guys you just need to be patient. " thats you

3 Likes

So you’re telling me you haven’t been able to play a game with fully operational servers? Tragic.

This is a fricking stress test, not any launch, i too hope game releases as smooth as possible, but this is not a demo, this is a beta, serves another purpose, not primarily your entertaintment…

I didnt have a problem, but game is just awful. Wouldnt play it even F2P most likely.

Oh no i was outside touching grass. and snowboarding. They already have the free employees testing this week (you)

1 Like