Posting to add my 2 cents on the misery that is playing on Diablo 4 servers this week.
The rubberbanding, constant lagging, and disconnects are a huge issue. I’m basically unable to play the game in its current state. Regardless of content, (open world is the worst), my play sessions are being affected by this. Can’t even do Helltides without dying because of the desync causing wipes to avoidable damage.
When will this be fixed? I’m seeing tons of posts about this. My network and latency is completely fine on all other games and throughout the house.
I understand you brother, one spends money on DLC battle pass and constantly finds himself with this problem and nobody listens to you, I've been complaining for 5 seasons but nobody says or does anything!!!
It’s literally unplayable 
This is disrespectful. A game that forces me to play online should guarantee that I can play whenever I want or am able to. This is a serious service issue that seems to be ignored. What can we do about it?
My ping has been awful in diablo 4 using different ISPs. None of other online games I play had this issue.
having same issue, constantly getting dropped!
same here. unplayable. keeps getting diconnected. then when I try to login, it says character is still saving. FML
Same, ridiculous number of disconnects currently occurring.
Definitely server end as chat still comes through, but gameplay sits desynced for a short time and then disconnects you.
Most annoying is doing undercity runs, lost mats when it occurs as when game finally lets you back in you are back in town.