**Server Issues, Need Blizzard Technicians**

Could someone please update us on why the servers are not responding. We pay all this money to play and stuck on the Queue For Game - Start Pending.

1 Like

Update? This isnt twitter…

Here is your update, server issue are happening, blizzard has likely heard the hoard of whines over the last hour or so. Fixing the issue is more important than responding to entitled cry babies.

1 Like

the thingidingy got stuck on the whosawhatit and then caused a the weeblewobbles to fall over which in turn made the ramalamadingdong to switch off the servers and the itty bitty mother ship wasnt ready its maiden voyage into the ram to fix it. Hope that helped.

Server issues happen with all games from time to time, welcome to online games.

They are working on it, they have two notices about it posted and a post in the Tech Support forum as well.

You will want to keep an eye on those locations for updates if this persists.

Personally, I am staring at my screen in a sad attempt to make it go faster.

3 Likes

LOL. Too funny. That pretty much sums it up in a nutshell

Entitled crybabies? You mean people who paid $100+ for this garbage?

2 Likes

CS Usually updates every hour.
So next update news should be coming soon

Thank you, I appreciate the quick response. :smile:

early access = no access

I’ll be going to bed in a little over an hour.

I expect it to be fixed as soon as I shutdown for the night.

The amount of anti consumer behavior is sickening here. These people could get served a cold maggot sandwich in place of a steak entre and somehow still defend the actions of the restaurant.

Only paid 80 and had Thurs/Fri fun… lol

1 Like

It is just a bill, calm down little buddy, momma is coming to save us all.

do us a favor and turn in early so we can get in sooner. youll be hailed as a hero!

1 Like

Go to bed now then so we can play :stuck_out_tongue: j/k

1 Like

LMAO this is by far one of the worst analogies I have seen in awhile.

Edit: Since you seem to be the best engineer here, why don’t you apply for Blizzard then since you seem like this stuff should never happen and you are the all knowing how servers work and can prevent all issues.

bruh how is it entitled to want to play the game you paid a lot of money for? i’m very pro-Diablo 4 but you are just cringe

1 Like

Oh look you used the whole “You can’t complain unless you are a subject matter expert on what you are complaining about” argument.

Literally worse than my own analogy.

“These pair of shoes are hot garbage” - Me

“Bruh lets see you make a pair better!!” - NPCs