See What Was Revealed at Gamescom Opening Night Live

See What Was Revealed at Gamescom Opening Night Live

The team briefly introduced additional features coming with the Vessel of Hatred expansion: Mercenaries, Dark Citadel, and Kurast Undercity.

View Full Article

1 Like

how about revealing the patch and the mothers blessing event? lol

10 Likes

I can save everyone some time, 2 mercs that look ok I guess and a demon child for some reason, your welcome

3 Likes

Find the Mother first!!! noooob

Looking forward to tomorrow, but boy did that feel like a waste. Essentially no new info during the presentation whatsoever. :joy:

1 Like

an intense new multistage, time-attack dungeon that gives you the control over the challenge as well as the loot you will find!

Hmm this sounds a lot like rifts or maybe that nightmare portal event they did in D3. Why does everything have to be time-attack? Why not let us just have an exploration mode?

Maybe they will at least have leaderboards for the Kurast Undercity?

4 Likes

"The team also introduced the Dark Citadel, a new co-op PvE endgame experience that will put everything you know about combat to the test through a series of cooperative puzzles and mechanics, as well as the Kurast Undercity—an intense new multistage, time-attack dungeon that gives you the control over the challenge as well as the loot you will find! "

Interesting. First we are hearing about this part I think.

I learned nothing about “what was revealed”. Article is only about preorder, deluxe bonuses and yt video is just a teaser with few seconds of heavily cut gameplay.

1 Like

Today they only showed a trailer of some merc stuff. There will be more tomorrow at 6am PDT

1 Like

Quite a few people are awaiting Mother’s Blessing :slight_smile:

Yea until there is a lfg system or a clan overhaul, I don’t like this at all. If they fix it and make a way to easily find groups for it then maybe it will be fun.

1 Like

Ok so officially reveals 2024-08-21T13:00:00Z just in case anyone doesn’t want to click the link.

That presentation couldn’t have been a bigger waste of time. Great work, team!

3 Likes

Yeah I agree… they need an LFG system. The bolded part sounds like new solo content though.

1 Like

I would imagine it has some kind of lobby system. Or at least a big room ppl can walk into and find friends, lol.

This has become a real problem. Some timed content is fine but it’s lately been all timed content. Not remotely my idea of what a RPG should strive for.

3 Likes

we cant get the patch out properly but lets worry about the expansion… what a joke

2 Likes

That was pretty bad. What was shown was mercenaries. The mercenaries are still not clear if you can use them multiplayer or not. I assume not because they would have shown that. The artwork in the reveal was amazing. And the skills the mercs use players would have loved, like a guy with a shield lol. What a tease. The mercenary gets a shield and a big snub to the players.

2 Likes

What a joke these guys are. They’ve rehashed D3’s Rifts 3 times already and pushed it out the door as new content.

Untimed Rifts=NMDs
Timed Rifts v1=Pit
Timed Rifts v2=Kurast

These guys unironically want you to pay them for this slop :joy:

3 Likes

Unfortunately, there are a lot of people that settle for mediocre and will keep paying them to release garbage.

2 Likes