Season of the exploit 🤡

From eternal characters getting onto seasonal to infinite nightmare dungeons resets to infinite gold on eternal, what the actual hell is going on with blizzard right now? Twitter/metacritic/forums/reddit all ablaze. S1 WAS DoA. An apparently the gold thing has been there from the start so thats fun.
New gamebreaking exploit: sorcerers with the Oculus can teleport inside the environment and decimate mobs and bosses and other players from complete safety. It’s even possible to bypass boss room barriers by spamming the Oculus’ unique effect.

( EDIT: ) Big update: people are literally editing their save files to give themselves infinite gold and items. Can we have some dev input on this? - Willfire

( EDIT: So prezradar decides to comment on the post about a single 1 of the 3 exploits I mentioned AND YES THE ETERNAL TO SEASONAL exploit is getting fixed and people are getting banned, no word on infinite gold on eternal or NMD reset.)

62 Likes

How do i get infinite gold

5 Likes

Oh I missed the bit on eternal characters getting into seasonal lol

The funnest thing about this game is just watching the wheels flying off the clown car.

80 Likes

maybe they dont care anymore since microsoft is coming in and people probably have no idea if they keep their job or not :wink:

if you put uncertainty in front of me, i’ll work accordingly… very poorly.

7 Likes

its ok guys, devs are focused on whats important and urgent to fix , like nerfind builds , nerfing exp , nerfing unique drops , nerfing monster family farm .
i am very close to quiting if i dont see improvement on next patch it is all ogre for me .

39 Likes

It’s the most entertainment the game has given

9 Likes

Plain and simple, the game just wasn’t ready for release and needed 2-3 more years of development time. Since it’s been in production hell for a decade, they probably decided to rush it out of the door so that they wouldn’t have to release a tragically outdated game in 2026.

23 Likes

Im sure google would tell ya im not tho.

I just see the loose rock one though it seems like its pretty inconsistent/slow. Curious if there is another

Yeah thays why people on the trading discord are pitting in 200m bids like its nothing. On sub par bis affix gear.

With Blizzard it has always been:

Exploit early, exploit often

They never cared about exploiters, sadly

5 Likes

Yep that’s why brought in Rod Ferguson. His specialty is rushing unfinished pretty games

6 Likes

Lol, it is an exploit. You have to legitimately do specific tasks to get those outcomes.

1 Like

This is precisely why the idea of an Auction House and unrestricted trading is a hard no.

1 Like

you should always exploit early and exploit often if you can

2 Likes

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should.

1 Like

Oh, like defeating Uber Lilith!

yeah this game is a joke

2 Likes

Have faith, every season will be the season of the exploit.

2 Likes