Season 4 summoning necro

50% x 20% is only 10%.

1 Like

So everything lol nice

They added minions that will generate threat. That is a major survivability buff.
The changes to the glyphs, if working as intended, look good.
Shadow summoner seems to be what is being pushed. Bone spear summoner will be good as well. Pure summoner really depends on the minion AI.

I don’t think anything specifically is being pushed. I see options being presented, both in terms of primarily minion only builds but also hybrids that can incorporate minions without them just dying constantly.

We may still be a ways before all of the minion issues are addressed but this patch feels like a change in philosophy from minions just being seen as support tools and truly becoming their own playstyle. People seem to be really excited at this prospect.

Yeah, summon mancer looks promiseing. Kalan’s got better, but it’s still pretty meh imo.

For sure, do it. Try it.

That should always be your go-to though. Things change, try it. You don’t need us peons to give you the green light.

They also finally changed kalan edict!

Im glad with the changes, waiting to see on pratice.

Functional change is awesome. Dmg buff is not as a priority comparing to command & focus fire on target. While AI is tweaking, summoner experience D4 wont match PoE / Last Epoch even though damage buff & 100% inheriting player stats are exciting.

Looking for opinions im gonna do it anyway lol I’ve always wanted a summoner like the way d2s is but i know this isn’t there yet

Tried building a pure summoner on release and in all seasons, but the game punished that playstyle.

Now, with all these cool changes we might finally get to see an actual summoner, with a lot of interesting variations, judging from the PTR patch notes.

Thats my hope i love the pure summoner

I hope so. Finally the necromancer can feel like a necromancer instead of warlock/mage