Season 4 is full of bugs

The game is worst than ever. There are so many bugs in the season 4 that it makes the game very poor. Like many other that report bugs, I’m not happy of that purchase. My money should go elsewhere than Blizzard. I think there are people sleeping because when a game is not working as it should it is a good warning. It is probably the reason that reporting a bug or multi bugs we have to go true a forum so continue to sleep well and do not care about your customer. But be sure it is the last one I bought from Blizzzzzzzz. Cannot access dungeon, cannot access cave and cannot acess part of the map to complete my level. Also I have to reboot several times to access D4. Wake up guys

Ill admit. Its full of bugs. More so than most games. Ive had invisible wall bug, getting stuck after dashing bug, Missing gold, missing gear, crashed with the fenris error. Even trying to pick up loot is bugged and no matter what I do it keeps firing off spells, even if Im highlighted on the gear. The game is 100% a buggy mess. But even with that. Im still having fun when its playing right.

Hasn’t been playing right for the past few days. Yesterday saw 20+ crashes when I played the entire day, when I’ve never crashed at all before this… Extremely annoying hitching I put up with. The Hitching is so bad right now. Balance of classes… Wanted to come back. Guess Blizzard still hates their player base. It’s going to die again soon unless they do something.