Season 2 season journey not progressing

I’m on the first step of the season journey, objectives like “salvage common items” or “complete a cellar” and none of them are progressing (despite doing the objectives).

5 Likes

same issue here. theres a bigger thread in general about it. no blizz response so far

1 Like

I’m having the same issue.

1 Like

I started seasonal character and reached the quest named Summons of the deathless that states to complete chapter 1 of seasonal journey. every time I complete chapter 1 objectives it doesnt fill out the bar as if Im not completing them. thats the same issue you’re having?

3 Likes

Same issue, completed the cellar, and it tells me to talk to the Hunter, but can’t find her anywhere.

5 Likes

Im stuck at “summons the deathless” seasonal quest. No indicator to where to go or what to do. Pc also here

3 Likes

Same here… gotta go to the hunter, no marking available

3 Likes

Same here. Cant progress.

1 Like

I restart the client few times till it worked
but i can’t claim level 1 and 2…

Don’t share that you have the same pb, share the solution!

You clearly dont get it, do you?

tab > season > season yourney > click and you will see what you have to do to finish the chapter 1

3 Likes

Not sure if this means anything or was just a coincidence but mine completed immediately after doing the Item and Potion Upgrade tasks.

So I found out you need to finish Chapter 1 of the seasonal journey to get this to progress! They could have made that a bit more clear!

1 Like

Apparently all of us here have issues with reading comprehension.

Originally, when this was posted, progress WAS broken. They fixed it the same day.

I do not have a reading comprehension problem. I literally was locked out of the quest door while my teammate had no issue. THIS is still an ongoing issue for some…

did you find the solution?