Season 2 Hydra Build

I am running a season 2 level 50 Hydra build but lost as to what my paragon board should do. Any wild Ideas, just looking to go to level 100 and have fun?

Best Hydra build is to use duel hydra with hydra enchant. Then use a spam mana spender to spend the 200 mana fast.

To do that you want chain lightning spam. With prodigy aspect.

Then easy 4 hydras.

Its very fun.

Hydra damage falls off. But you want direct damage increases and the conjuration sigils and vamp powers.

You can check my build at the end of this video. I don’t have the D4 planner yet but will make one soon

Basically what Jukko said. Hydra falls off against higher NM tiers so you need to mix it up.

Best tip I can tell is forget S1 Hydra damage, so you don’t get disappointed.

For Paragon glyphs, I am liking the Invocation and Conjurer glyphs. Make sure to get the Icefall paragon board (the one with the Frigid Fate legendary node or did I mix it up. It’s one of those two Frost Paragon board lol).

Fireball enchant works really well against packs. Lightning Spear enchant with chain lighting to proc CE procs a lot of Lightning Spear. if you have Flickerstep + Inferno and Ice Blades as enchant, you can easily have 3 of these Ice Blades.

One of my issue with Conjuration is you want three enchantment slots but unfortunately we only got two.

1 Like

Yeah we could use a Conjuration Staff Unique that grants all 3 Conjuration enchantments.

That would be sick.

Then you can slot frost nova enchant with hmmmm i dunno about 2nd slot.

1 Like

I’m finding the Enchantment Master legendary node pretty good this season. Maybe check that out and see what you can use on that board to go along with it?

Thank you all for the advice, I think I might blow up this version I have built as it is a Burning Blizzard Hydra build of my own creation. lol Looks like the going theme is some kind of lightning hydra build. Love the hydra builds, I have a couple on my D3 account as well. I will keep taking all your advice as well, lets see what kind of monstrosity I can build. lol

1 Like

Yeah that enchant node reducing the mana cost of hydra enchant to 167 is pretty nice.

1 Like