Scattered Prisms Bizarrely Rare?

Strongly agree! Especially in HC.

Even if I’m willing to risk the biscuit and do the World Boss, I can’t do it if nobody else shows up (which is likely, because Hardcore is usually a ghost town). Even if I had the DPS to whittle it down before the timer expires (tbh I doubt it) I don’t have have the patience to do something so obnoxiously tedious.

it would appear they are dropping from end-game Bosses as well. I’ve found a few more doing Duriel and the other Bosses outside of the once in a blue moon World Bosses and Legion events.

:angry: :anger: :angry:

It is not bizarre when the various mats are somewhat rare. It is good. Players are just used to drowning in mats.

Which you definitely can. You might just not be able to add sockets to everything at all times.

I think they could supplement prisms with another way. Bosses every couple hours is painful for casuals so maybe increase the droprate by having items with 1 greater salvaged 5% into prism, 2 = 50%, and 3 = 100% or even 5 prisms as item with 3 greater affix is godly.

We do need a way to farm the Prisms that is not time gated

That goes for all content and rewards imo.
All the different progression paths (and their materials), should be available from most, if not all, endgame activities. Just with 1 activity being the most efficient source.

This here is the only real issue, if they want prism’s to be rare, fare play but at least let players make an attempt at getting some when they so choose.

1 Like

Seems also legion drop them.

Would be nice to see a small change in gold and prisms. However, i can survive if they leave it this way.

edit what if you could trade prisms? $$

I realize that I am still early in levelling (46), and I am not trying to socket anything yet. Still, I have done 2 world bosses and a legion event and got no prisms. I don’t think that it is a guaranteed drop after all.

Good day friends, I wanted to let you know that I just got 1x Scattered Prism drop from a Nightmare Dungeon.

I did a ‘cursed shrine’ event and completed it with mastery. The nice big sparkly gold chest kindly offered the Scattered Prism.

This was in a level 48 NM dungeon - monster level 102.

1 Like

Same, mine dropped from an elite in level 32 NM dungeon. I had only gotten them from world bosses before this one, but it appeared as a legendary mat on the ground. Maybe they changed something in the latest patch? No idea but I’m up to 8. :star_struck:

1 Like