SB builds inc! OG builder here to show the way

As one of the OG theorycrafters, I am very excited to be able to show off some of the builds I have been theorycrafting.

You know me from my ice bomb sorc build, and my necro shadow dot wall build that took the vamp season by storm.

Excited to finalize and show off the builds that help my guild dominate and be one of the top clear guilds in the game.
I think we still hold the record for helltide points in a group and most consecutive NM runs.

1 Like

I dont know. Im actually the original creator of most builds in this game. Just ask anyone and they will agree.

I also started the OG guild in all of gaming and we dominate every leaderboard since they were invented. Just look us up.

LOL beat me to a similiar post.

To OP. 1st, your name doesnt strike any memory, a simple google search had no results of your name at all. Council Of Ancients is the largest D4 guild currently. we have 5 clans to have room for everyone. Our clan leader is an OG theory crafter and his fav class is Necro. he created Bloodmist build before it got leaked out and claimed by a clan member who posted it as his own. and hes got a build set for season 6 that i havent seen posted around yet.
Dont be the Forum equivelant of the Trailer park news interview where they over exaggerate everything. those who are the best or better playerbase, know they dont have to flaunt it. actions in game speak for themself.