Salvaging elixirs

This isn’t something I came across in the PTR, but actually in the eternal realm.

I had a stack of ‘Elixir of resourcefulness’ which is now a legacy elixir and can no longer be used. When you ‘use’ the elixir in eternal realm, it basically ‘salvaged’ into bundled herbs and/or angel breath.

Now, with the current issue of angel breath drop rate/amount. Can we not introduce a ‘salvage elixir’ mechanic which will convert the elixir into angel breath?

This shouldn’t be difficult as the code is already in place in the eternal realm. It also won’t affect play time as you still need to farm helltide in order to get elixirs. all this does is give is an additional way to get angel breath AND actually do something with the elixirs that we will never use.

6 Likes

Love the idea but blizzard doesn’t want us to have it. If they made it actually happen it would probably on average only give 10 every 1000 pots or so.

I don’t see why it would be such a big issue to do this change when they have now made it possible to get mythic uniques from gambling obols.