S5 PTR - MAX DAMAGE PTR ranking Season 5 - Quadrillion, trillion, billions of damage

1. Sorc - CL with Lucion & Axial (Mekuna)
    4,2 quadrillion and finished Pit 200

2. Druid - Poison Creeper (Lemona)
    13,3 trillion

3. Rogue - Exploit Node (LuckyLuciano)
    one-shot everything but cant kill boss Pit 200

4. Barb - Flay (Rob)
    447 billion

5. Barb - Bash (Rob)
    11 billion

6. Necro - Bone Spirit (Seroc)
    10,5 billion

Since Crown of Lucion & Locrans Talisman and many skill interactions currently are bugged, its very complicated to say which build isnt using bugs.

Its unlikely all of the bugs for each class will be fixed until Season 5 release.

5 Likes

No more tearsā€¦guess not

1 Like

Time to nerf Druids and Sorcs!

3 Likes

Funny thing is that bugged CL build is garbage at clearing trash in higher pits, and that crazy dmg number isnā€™t even replicable. you would need another class to clear the trash starting from tier ~135 or something

2 Likes

there is high probability that none of the bugs will be fixed for season 5 and then they will try to fix 1 or 2 for mid-season patch but fail or something like that xD

3 Likes

Low post count. Hidden profile. Obviously trying to show Barbs need buffs despite the top 3 classes on list are all using bugged setups, while Barb naturally just murders.

Clearly, those poor barbs, which according to Rob are ā€œbalancedā€ (HAHAHAHA), need more buffs. Iā€™m sure Blizzard will buff Barbs more.

1 Like

this is caused by a bugged unique head dudeā€¦ they will fix it.

1 Like

Itā€™s a good start, but weā€™re still a ways off from the intended target of Blizzillions (million zeros). I know that the S1/S3/S5 team can do better.

2 Likes

lmao who tf cares its a public TEST realm itll all be nerfed too a not so fun level

Just like Blizzard, it seems you donā€™t understand what a PTR is for.

3 Likes

big numbers wont change the fact that d4 still has no content beyond 2 weeks of playtime. or is endless pit and helltide repetition more fun with numbers poppin longer than your screens?

There fixed it for ya:

• 270days visited
  • 5d read time
  • 8100+ topics viewed
  • 82001+ posts read

I doubt any of them get fixed for S5.

1 Like

Not a Rob follower but objectively I have seen/heard him say more than a few times how other classes need to be brought up to barb level.
Now I donā€™t agree I think Barb is just too strong relative to the content. So a lot of holding one button no mechanics needed.

But Rob is pretty objective on the matter, he just views it from a different angle where he wants everything brought up, he likes the game being super easy. One video where he was talking about how ā€œthey buffed flay but nerfed bash, when flay is so much strongerā€ He did say that barb needs to be brought down a bit. So give him credit for at least recognizing it.

My point was there are crayon eaters on this forum that donā€™t even realize there is a difference, and think they are good gamers playing on barb. They think ā€œskillā€ is carrying them as opposed to the class.

2 Likes

I know it will sound odd, but it isnā€™t enough for me. What Iā€™m really looking for, after painstakingly spending 15 seconds on the new character screen (for all those customization options), is to have the full build and game completed upon entering Sanctuary.

This way, as a valued customer and master shopper, I can spend my time refreshing the online store for those juicy items, the real and only end game I know.

/s

Yup, the numbers all check out.
ALL ā€˜Topā€™ Damage in this game is beyond absurd and ridiculously high.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t know. Canā€™t get most of the uniques in the PTR to test them.

i agree with most you are saying, but rob is often contradicting himself. If u watched his t8 solo attempt of that new dungeon he wants it as hard as possible. even saying hard is good and stuff.

So what he really wants for the game isnt clear, i believe he doesnt really care about its balancing and other classes are in the dumpster as long as he gets to play enough op builds and showcase stuff to increase his view count, since thats his job, and earns his money.

So those those balance talks are mostly show, and trying to make himself looked informed, which he is. But imo he cares very little about actual game balance.

3 Likes

You could be right like I said I donā€™t watch him that much, I have just heard him say he thinks other classes need to be brought up. But yeah keeping barb like it is, implies he wants 95% of the game to be super easy.

1 Like

Season 5 needs to be delayed, just extend season 4 for another couple of months until this trash heap is fixed. They donā€™t have enough time to do what they need to do here.

2 Likes