Rubber band lag

Lately ive been getting the issue of having stutter or runber band lag during game play. I play HC mainly and ive lost 5 characters to this lag. Precautions i have done. Reset router/modem. Updated wifi and ethernet internal. Tried hardwire. Updated all driver. Done disk defrag disk cleanup. Close all open programs. Checked WPA2 vs WPA3 no difference.
My setup: MSI Gaming Desktop Codex R2 B14NUC5-212US Intel Core i5-14400F 32GB DDR5 2 TB PCIe SSD GeForce RTX 4060 Windows 11 Home 64-bit

I have the same problem.
After the may 16th patch, i got constantly crashes if i don’t let the game run and sat for over 10 or 15 min before moving my char. the patch that came out two days ago solved the crashing issue. I don’t have to wait any more before actually playing and free from crashes, however, I’ve been experiencing lag spikes (rubberbanding due to it)

Killahcrew4u and Amira there is a larger thread that is showing the same issues and players have been sharing possible fixes. Some have helped, sort of, but we all are having the same issues as you. Here is the link to the thread, you might find it helpful, well as much as can be given the problems are not yours but theirs.
Season 4+ updates ruined game Stability Horrifically for Hundreds of players - Technical Support - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

Good luck!