Rogue shadow step hit bug (ongoing)

As its well known, shadow step is still persisting with the bug that after moving, if the enemy is not perfectly static your shadow step will NOT WORK, the smallest of enemy deviation from your point and your attack won’t hit, I notice this is in part tied to slow attack speed causing your animation to delay, however this shouldnt be the case that your attack can consistently miss as long as a enemy is moving

please up this as much as possible as shadow step is now becoming viable for the new season/expansion with mythic and tempers

Imagine using twisting blades then dashing through an enemy then the enemy moves, dodging your blade return. You wouldn’t call that a bug.

It’s annoying AF and probably should work better but I’m pretty sure it’s not a bug. Rather it’s working as intended. You teleport then hit, the teleport isn’t the hit.

the thing is, the base animation is so slow that im not kidding this becomes a 80% miss chance, Granted I am using the FASTEST base attack weapon ( DAGGERS ) this should not be remotely an issue to animate fast enough to hit, all other attacks hit insanely fast in comparison, I TP… HANG for a sec and drop.

Aside from that if enemies move a a hair thread worth of distance off the central point its a miss, i’m not exaggerating when i say a hair thread worth of distance, so its something that is greatly flawed because I still physically make contact with the unit still.

I completely understand if they move way off point, thats very understandable, but not the latter

When this post was created shadow step would stun enemies when my location changed, and even like this the attack would still miss, how could it remotely miss if its a fixed lock on mobs?

the only way currrently to make it a viable hit option is to get an impossible degree of attack speed that you animate so fast that the interaction registers 0 movment, and even like that I figure there would be very frequent misses.

lets see how it goes with season 6 i guess

and now in season 6 its gonna have a cleave effect, I wanna assume that will only work if the main target is hit, who knows, its been messy for a long time