Rogue rapid fire only firing 1 or 2 arrows

Hi! TOnight I am seeing only 1 or 2 arrows pop out when using rapid fire if the target is near by. Further away, I tend to see the full compliment of arrows. It’s very frustrating.

Hey did you ever find anything out about this im having the same bug. it also seems it doesnt actually do the full damage of the full set of arrows

There are already multiple threads about this awesome new bug that Blizzard was so kind to deliver to us with this new “patch”.

In short, they’ve completely broken the Aspect Of Repeating. Whenever it procs, it breaks the whole Rapid Fire salvo. This means that in the worst case scenario only one arrow will do any damage. So if you have this Aspect Of Repeating in your build, remove it. This is another of big Blizzard’s fups because the AoR is core aspect for many RF builds - including mine.

More here for example: Rapid fire not working AGAIN

2 Likes

hey guys,
I got exacly this same problem.
I report this in europe forum:
Significant DPS Drop in Rogue’s Rapid Fire Spec After Patch 1.4.3 - General Discussion PC - Diablo IV Forums (blizzard.com)

I record a video to show how amazing bad Rogue is now…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.