Rogue paragon discussion

Ight so. Built my first rogue. s0 and s1 were werebear. S2 was necro. Had a blast with both of them. I wanted to play a ranged rogue this season. Its super fun. Super easy. No imbuements cause they arent fun to use (imo).

One thing ive noticed though…paragon for rogue and key passives are REALLY bad. Im only finding two glyphs that will help me out and only one legendary node. Its terrible…discuss

What rogue build are you playing and which nodes have you found helpful or not helpful?

Ranged rogue, rapid fire. No imbuements so far. Just browsing the paragon boards after hitting 50.

The boards look terrible, only one partially helps me. I think im just going to push the BS passives for defense on the boards and ingnore all the petty damage increases. The glyphs look really bad for me as well. Only one or two glyphs help me.

Penshot/rapid fire I assume? I’m looking forward to starting her up at some point.

Here’s my build link for anyone interested:
https://maxroll.gg/d4/planner/6z2s0e79#1

If you want to discover things on your own, then can discuss here without clicking the link above.

The board in general I think is alright, with nice mix of all res and armor. It’s the legendary parsgon that could all use buffs. No Witnesses is embarrassing compared to Blood Rage. It’s literally conditioned on using an Ult with a small timer and gives less bonus on a stat that is harder to stack. Like Blood Rage is always in effect and is significant a bigger boost. Sorc has some similar ones but they all are capped…. Wtf is Barbs better in every way.

Glyphs are rather generic damage increases, but yeah the paragon is terrible and the legendary nodes so far away it’s not really worth going for.

Try out this combination.

Start board / Pride
Cheap Shot / Control - set the legendary node
Tricks of the Trade / Turf - set the legendary node
Exploit Weakness / Exploit - set the legendary node
No Witness / Diminish
Leyrana´s Instinct / Combat.

Put critical damage and critical chance on every gear you can do
Use Caltrops to chill the enemies. This counts as crowd control too.

I am doing millions of crit damage with my rapid fire build.
Rogues are not weak at all.

1 Like

No cunning stratagem for a rapid fire build? Do you have a maxroll build link?