Rng or unlucky tune?

I heard a lets call it a rumor today. I made a sorc at the begining of the season 4 frozen orb did everything right (and yes i know i am not the strongest class) but compared to every other season and tune i have made since the uber system started i was flabbergasted i ran 200 duriels, 250 anduriels and then 25 uber uber duriels and no ubers…on top of that most of my gear was given to me by my wifes sorc because i never got star drops or uniques that werent crap now i dont expect and uber for nothing but every other season with my tunes running 200 duriels i would at least get one (season 2 i had great rng once i got my first uber and season three we just didnt run duriel as much so i got less but still more then this tune this season) so i came to the end of what i could do upgrade ect with my sorc i master worked all i had i can do hard content just not get the rewards so i got mad a bit took a day of and ironically i had been leveling a 2nd sorc to be blizzard/icespikes and one night i was like hey i have another fractured winterglass and i loved that play style lets make this sorc a frozen orb since then ill have fun and something to do. Last night i got 5 ubers and a guy in my group said there is this rng rumor that from the moment u create any tune any class level one there is a rng luck that sticks with it. from 1-100 or something. i would have thought no way but then i looked at my two sorcs one still cant get gear with even a star and one that hasnt even fully masterworked thats getting ubers and starred gear (again with time put into it of course) interesting isnt it?

1 Like

I heard a rumor the Earth is flat.

Seriously, are people really this stupid?