Ring of Mendeln

I’m completely convinced that the ring of mendeln just doesn’t exist for my necro. I’ve seen every other unique for the class drop at least 3-4 times but the ring is the one thing that eludes me still. Anybody else having any issues getting a certain unique to drop for them or is it just me and my bad RNG?

Level 85 still haven’t seen a tempest roar helm. Have ten bear Druid helms among other multiples.

3 Likes

Were all in this boat like all arpg’s there are really really rare items. My barb needs the grandfather 2 handed sword

1 Like

Yep level 81 sorc and fists of fate will not drop

1 Like

What does it matter? Minion builds even with the ring are vastly inferior to bone spear and bone spirit builds. Just keep leveling, you’re already playing a suboptimal build, the unique is a nice power boost, but insubstantial compared to playing a necro spec without minions.

i wanted the one handed scythe black river, i’m level 97 and so far i’ve had the 2-hander eight times, the ring of mendeln four times and the the howl gloves about a dozen times.

Without a trade system planning a build is nigh on imposible if it involves a unique.

1 Like

Yea except I don’t like following the “meta”. It’s boring and everyone does it. The builds I’m seeing involving minion builds work just as well as bone spear.

2 Likes

“Work just as well.”

Show me NMD 70+ and an Uber Lillith minion build kill. I’ll be waiting.

(49) Minions Necro vs Uber Lilith - Diablo IV - YouTube

There’s your uber lilith minion kill. You’re welcome, now p#ss off

and another one…

I’m 96, no minion ring yet

Did you even watch your own video. The bulk of the damage was not the minions, it was just a standard bone build exploiting a bugged rune prison that has an unintended 100% lucky hit chance to proc the ring.

None of the videos even use the golem.

There is clearly something else happening than just RNG. Some items/aspects are way more rare (rarer? english is not my main language) than others, or even than uniques. So i think thats proof enough there is sometinh else working here