Replay Campaign Option

I am one of the people that love the campaign so much tht i play it with every character i make both seasonal and eternal. One thing i woyld like to see added (especially with the new expansion coming in October) is a option to replay the campaign without having to create a new character.

The Eternal relm is where all seasonal characters eventually end up, but the eternal relm has no real unique features (unlike the seasons) it would be nice if the eternal relm was made to he more campaign focused, to give people a reason to play their old characters and to give the eternal relm more reason to exist.

Adding a person or artifact into the game that can reset the campaign for us to replay it as many times as we want would be a welcome edition to the eternal relm. The enemies (and allies) can be made to scale with the character (to peak at level 100 to not make it too hard for underpowered builds and so it doesn’t take the fun out of the story).

This same feature could be added to include the expansions as they get added and couled be made to be a exclusive to the eternal realm. To give the eternal realm more meaning (as i said) before) and to honour the eternity of the dirblo series in general :joy:

This may sound stupid, but, what exactly is “Campaign”?

The storyline. . . .

Are you sure you’ve ever played a game in your life?

1 Like