Repeatedly issues with logging in or client disconnecting my internet. (Laptop - Gigabyte Pc - Killer network - UK)

For you perhaps.

This isn’t affecting everyone, just so you know. I have been playing the last 3 nights, have not had any issues yet.

I don’t care how fast your internet is, that has no bearing on the problem. Hell I have heard more people complain that have fast internet than I do from people that don’t.

I play this game with an 10MB DSL phone line connection. It plays perfectly fine.

It also plays mostly fine on my main ISP which is Starlink. The only reason I don’t use it for gaming a lot, is because the latency can change dramatically due to some small fringe tree blockages that I have.

I have also played it from Bell Canada via Wireless on a Wireless point to point 25MB DSL connection. Now there, it had some somewhat severe moments of latency, but I was also on WiFi, and was sharing with other people at the same time.

Now you might not agree, and that’s fine. But I can tell you from being on these forums for the past year the problem is not going to be only Blizzard’s fault.

Do they cause some issues? Sure. But if this was an issue that affected more than a few of you, there would be a LOT more posts/threads about it.

You say your drivers are on point. But where did you get them? If you tell me Windows update, then they AREN’T on “point”.

If you haven’t tested your connection using a physical cable (with your WiFi turned off) then you should.

Something is causing your issues. Either your system and its setup, or the WiFi router/modem you are connecting to.

You are going to have to do some troubleshooting to find out. Fortunately I have a thread right here that can help:

-For everyone having connection issues of various types: UPDATE 8-7-23

There are some tests you can do listed here. And some things you can try.