Repeated Crashes Since Patch 1.0.3

The game was running fine for several weeks. I played the game for over 100 hours and had may be 3 or 4 random crashes during that period. Since installing patch 1.0.3, the game has crashed multiple times. This has happened during helltides, walking around in a town, in the open world during fights, and inside a capstone dungeons. Many times it pops up a bug reporting pop up “Fenris” window afterwards with a code. I have sent in reports I think, because the two buttons that the pop up window shows are reopen and close, so I am not sure you are actually getting these reports. I think the code is different each time.

I can get it to crash most reliably in the WT3 capstone dungeon. The latest one occurred just a few minutes ago with the code 9630EDD3-14B5-45AA-B648-E85E4A3C166B

Please help. The game is currently basically unplayable.

Game is unplayable for me also.

• Open UI and high chance to freeze/not respond.
  • Enter or leave mini dungeon and high chance to freeze/not respond or get infinite loading screen.
  • Just out in the world and high chance to have game not respond if anything happens outside of standing still.

EDIT: Been on maybe 30mins this morning and had to force close game 3-4 times already. Not playing anymore today I guess.