Renown - Annoying

First of all, thank you to the Devs for listening and actively engaging to try and improve the game to where its currently at. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed.

I would like to raise a concern that most likely has been brought up before. Renown is quite annoying. I dont want to be redoing renown every season, its tedius, boring and annoying. Remove it for seasons, or atleast create incentives for doing it per season, change the rewards, tie the feature to a season.

Picture this, “Season of Renown”, Maybe tie Renown to unlocking certain modifiers for nightmare dungeons, pit modifiers etc, similar to PoE’s Cartographer’s Chisel and overall map system.

You don’t need to redo renown. Once you’ve done it, the realm rewards carry over to all characters (separated by normal and HC). The character rewards are irrelevant. It’ll build up again when you make a new character, but you can ignore it.

3 Likes

unfortunately, some of us not getting 225 points and current solution (base on what I read) is to redo them.

you don’t have to redo reknown every season. They already addressed this in season 2. You will have all the rewards already from completing it once; never have to redo again. It shows like you’re doing it over but you’ve already got the rewards

I finally started tackling reknown, I noticed they only fixed it halfway, reknown rewards apply to all characters. So if I am down to one more zone`s reknown, I cannot switch characters to complete the reknown without redoing previously completed levels of reknown, the progress isnt persistant between characters, the reknown progress is locked to one character, well thats how it seems on console, so all alts have to redo the reknown grind, but the rewards are open to alts, why wouldnt reknown reset be an optional thing on alts? So its a drag and you have eo commit a single character to complete reknown, as the progress is only locked to one character it seems.

That is correct. Total reknown score is individual to your character. The highest reknown score achieved by any character will apply its realm rewards to all characters. You cannot contribute to total reknown across multiple characters. It must be completed on a single character. This is not expected to change.

1 Like